We’re looking for a new Creative Director to boost our continued growth and help us thrive at Alive!
We proudly deliver projects for an impressive range of clients both internally and externally. As our new Creative Director, you’ll own the creative output, devouring new briefs and delivering top notch work for many of those clients.
Come rain or shine, you’ll be bursting with creative concepts and endless enthusiasm visualising your bright ideas across all channels and platforms.
You’ll demonstrate shining leadership and people skills, developing the creative team under your watch and refining the agency’s creative approach as you go.
This is the first time we’ve hired for this role, so there’ll be stacks of scope for you to make it your own.
Working closely with the two founders of Alive, you’ll be contributing to the bigger picture, creating engaging campaigns that deliver effective results. You’ll be leading on pitches alongside our comms consultants and bringing your knowledge to adapt campaigns across multiple channels, sharing in the successful delivery of briefs to delight our clients.
More on Alive
At Alive, we provide the perfect place for an enthusiastic individual to flourish.
As a growing agency, we’ve been delighting clients with bold and brave work for over 10 years.
We’ve developed impactful comms campaigns, exceptional employee engagement initiatives, and creative brand and website development for a bumper crop of businesses and organisations like Ocado, Roche, NHS, PPL, KP Snacks and many more.
More on the role
- You’ll be adaptable across external and internal channels, websites, video and animation (and more) for clients and budgets big and small across various sectors and industries
- You’ll be the creative lead on projects and pitches with a strategic and conceptual approach
- You’ll love presenting ideas to clients and have the ability to articulate your ideas in forms of scamps and storyboards
- You’ll take a project from brief stage right through to delivery, leading a team while also mucking in where needed
- You’ll demonstrate your ability to fly solo and make important decisions that are aligned to our culture
- You’ll lead our design team, helping them to do their best work. You’ll inspire them and support their career development
- You’ll guide other members of the team too, including our comms consultants and project managers
More on you
- A friendly and approachable nature
- A natural curiosity and a desire to always know more
- An ability to develop and maintain relationships that inspire trust and respect
- The confidence and capability to contribute towards original and imaginative ideas
- Organised, hard-working and calm under the pressure of busy agency life
- A diligent eye for detail and an ability to see the bigger picture
- Passionate about all things creative, eager, ambitious and a great team player
- Experience of leading a team and conducting 121’s
- Ensure regular training needs are identified to support progression and learning
- Proven track record in coaching and motivation
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement
- A fundamental understanding of comms challenges
- The ability pitch, present to and grow clients
- Experience in a senior creative role in a similar agency environment
- A portfolio full of previous projects and experience representing delivery of comms and campaigns across all channels and mediums
- Excellent communication skills translating your ideas and inspiring clients
- A proven track record of leading a team to deliver a project from start to finish
What you’ll receive in return
- Flexible hours and working (currently remote)
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Salary £50-£60,000
- An extra day off for your birthday
- As a custom and practise we close over the Christmas / New Year period
- Access to Perkbox
- And you get to work with all of us lovely people
Don’t let the grass grow under your feet. If you’d like to join the team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a convenient time to shoot the breeze together!
** Please understand only successful candidates will be contacted. **