Every year, one in four of us will experience a mental health problem.
And the normal stresses of life and work can mean that we don’t have the time or energy to cope well when we’re not feeling ourselves.
Taking a moment to plan ways to support your own mental health and wellbeing could help you feel more positive and increase your capacity to be the best version of yourself.
Using a planner can be a great way to build healthy habits and routines into your week.
Following a mental health planner can also help to:
- Support work life balance and personal time management
- Increase your productivity
- Provide space for more creative activities and pursuits
- Create moments for ‘me time’ activities which are great stress busters
- Enable you to inject ‘timeout’ space into your working day/week/month
Print yourself a copy of this #YESvember Mental Health Planner digital download to introduce some mood boosting mental health activities into your week.