We’re seeking an experienced Middleweight Designer that can help to shoot us across the skies to success. We love to explore unknown territory, bounce off each other’s energy and create magnificent work that makes a gloriously big bang.
Update! Thank you for all the wonderful and talents applicants. We've found our latest addition to the ship's crew. Up, Up and Away!
Our established team of designers have mastered an impressive skill set from creative comms campaigns and exceptional employee engagement to inspiring ideas that lead to brilliant delivery. Our growing list of top-drawer clients includes the likes of eBay, Mercedes AMG Petronas, B&Q, NATS, PPL, Great Western Railway, KP Snacks, Cadent, DS Smith, Sainsbury’s and Avon.
Are you our Cosmic Crusader…?
Whether you’re from Venus or Mars, you’ll be a super smart talent with excellent communication skills and an ability to fly your rocket close to the danger-zone creatively and technically. You’ll sweat on the details and have honed your skills to be a captain of the Adobe suite, PowerPoint and ideally, After Effects, with a sharp understanding of emerging trends in digital marketing and communications.
• Creative team working with blue chip and independently owned clients
• Relaxed, fun and inspiring environment to enhance a motivated designer’s career
• Advanced skills in the full Adobe suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) plus a great understanding of PowerPoint
• UX/UI experience – your added superpower – Experience of Adobe XD a bonus
• A highly creative ideas generator with the skillset to see them through to delivery
• Thorough understanding of design and artwork production for print
• Previous experience in a broad range of design fields in both print and digital
• Able to hit the ground running with
• Willing to take the time to get under the skin of our clients and interpret briefs
• You will have one or more supporting skills that will enhance our existing team; such as animation, After Effects or app design
• Can think on your feet and is up for a challenge
• A desire to learn, develop and grow to your full potential
• Good communication skills internally and with clients
The Alive DNA
• Bursting with top ideas that make the mundane marvelous
• An eye for exceptional design
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Playfulness aplenty
• Ability to fly a space rocket to Venus (only joking, or maybe not…)
5,4,3,2,1, blast off…!
If you think you’re the one for us, then fire your portfolio and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s see if you can successfully land on planet Alive!
**Please understand only successful candidates will be contacted.**