Prepare for take-off
Are you obsessed by organisation and delighted by detail?
We’re on the hunt for a Project Manager with energy, enthusiasm and an eagerness to grow at Alive.
You’ll have an insatiable desire to create great work, with great people, and share our commitment to delivering corking creative communications.
And you’ll get to learn and develop alongside Alive’s experienced team of project and comms specialists.
Are you ready for lift-off?
You’ll be passionate about process and dizzy about delivery, with a warm heart and a can-do attitude.
You’ll be a supportive guide for us and many of our clients, cheerily helping them navigate their way through their project needs, building positive and lasting relationships.
You’ll help support projects, from the germ of an idea to the delivery of a whole range of exciting programmes and campaigns.
You will be the all-important glue between the Alive team, suppliers and clients – a people person with punch and panache.
Whether it’s planning a social media campaign, supporting a new website build or sourcing giant inflatable ducks (really), you’ll always be ready to step forward with a savvy solution.
You’ll support our dazzling project managers and help improve the experience for our team, clients and suppliers through:
- Relationship building and regular liaison with clients and suppliers, including copywriters, printers, photographers, camera operators and other partners
- Estimating and managing client budgets, producing and implementing project schedules and status reports
- Checking and proofreading to ensure we deliver the highest standard of work
- Helping to manage schedules and traffic within the design studio
- Contribute to improving project management processes
- Post-project follow up
What’s in your locker?
As well as your immaculate organisational skills, you’ll also be brimming with these vital personality traits:
- A friendly and approachable nature
- A natural curiosity and a desire to always know more
- An ability to develop and maintain relationships that inspire trust and respect
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner (firm but fair), with good negotiation skills
- The confidence and capability to contribute towards original and imaginative ideas
- The ability to prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Super-organised, hard-working and calm in the busy buzz of agency life
- An eagle eye for detail
- A proactive self-starter that can use their own initiative
…but most of all a great team player with a wicked sense of humour!
Fly in style at Alive
At Alive, we provide the perfect environment for an enthusiastic individual to flourish.
As a fast-growing, innovative creative comms agency, we’ve been delighting clients with bold and brave work for more than 10 years.
We’ve developed impactful comms campaigns, exceptional employee engagement initiatives, and creative brand and website development for a diverse range of business and organisations, such as Sainsbury’s, TATA Consultancy Services, Ocado, Roche, eBay, KP Snacks and South East Water.
We’ve also been super-proud to support many public bodies through the incredibly challenging response to COVID-19, including the NHS, local authorities and fire services.
This is your captain speaking…
We can’t answer for everyone, but when we asked our champion team at Alive what they love about their job, they were pretty clear…
‘It feels like one big happy family’ – Laura
‘I can be myself and make a difference everyday’ – Rob
‘The constant flow of opportunities to get creative’ – Caroline
‘Working in such a supportive and chilled atmosphere with great people’ – Andy
‘Alive genuinely cares about their team’ – Ellie
‘The weird ass conversations’ – Cam
Fancy being part of this? Apply today…
If you’d like to join the Alive team, then send your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Remote working arrangements will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
**Please understand only successful candidates will be contacted.**