We’re searching for a creative and forthright Relationship Manager with a smart brain, warm heart and courageous approach to join us…
At Alive, we believe it’s the people that count and the relationships we form that make wishes come true.
If you’re passionate about people too, then you could be the companion we’re seeking…
You’ll be a charming guide for many of our clients, heartily helping them with their project needs and making positive and lasting relationships that thrive.
You’ll be joining a well-established agency that’s been whipping up a storm of bold, brave and impactful work for nearly nine years. We’ve developed enchanted internal comms campaigns, magical employee engagement work and creative brand and website development for a wide range of clients like B&Q, NATS, PPL, Great Western Railway, KP Snacks, National Grid, Gatwick Airport, Sainsbury’s and Kellogg’s.
We love to explore the unknown, following new paths, sharing bright ideas with old friends and new connections and making an exceptional impact with everything we do.
- Leading comms agency seeks Relationship Manager, ideally with some internal communication experience
- Creative team working with blue chip and independently owned clients
- Relaxed, fun and spirited environment to enhance a motivated individual’s career.
“It’s not where you go, it’s who you meet along the way”
- Day-to-day client contact
- Relationship building and regular liaison with clients and suppliers including copywriters, printers, photographers and partners
- Estimating, managing client budgets, producing project schedules and status reports
- Planning and research (client, market sector and competitor) to help us (and them) gain insight
- Writing proposals
- Checking and proof reading to ensure we deliver the highest standard of work
- Post project follow up
- Spotting opportunities to develop our client relationships and work.
The wizard mix:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A wicked sense of humour
- Good negotiation skills
- The ability to contribute towards new ideas
- The ability to prioritise and manage several different tasks at once
- Working well with others in the creative team
- Super organised, hard-working and calm under the pressure of busy agency life
- A diligent eye for detail
- A self-starter who is proactive and can use your own initiative
- Passionate about all things creative, eager, ambitious and a great team player but independent with it.
The Alive Way:
- An explosion of creativity!
- Bursting with ideas that make the mundane marvellous
- Passionate about bold and brilliant communication
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Playfulness aplenty
- A spring in our step and magical shiny shoes…
Follow the yellow brick road…
If you’d like to join the exciting Alive fairytale, then send your salary expectations and CV over to email@example.com and let’s see if you’re the one for us!
**Please understand only successful candidates will be contacted.**